Ardent General, Inc., makes it an absolute priority to propose only on jobs at which we can add value and be effective. We are not a hard bid, bid on everything contractor. We genuinely want to work with our clients, and wish to have only clients that share the same feeling of reciprocity.
Our project team manages projects ranging from multi-million dollar schools and historical renovations to custom-designed, energy-efficiency upgrades. Because of this, the Ardent General team has the necessary experience to complete a project of any size. We only take on projects that strategically suit our portfolio, allowing us the time necessary to focus on a project that fits a specific scope and detail. Since our inception in 2011, Ardent General has maintained strong and steady growth, and has focused efforts on developing relationships that result in repeat clients.
Our Master Job List and Financials are available upon request.
#968340 – A, B
- 236220 – Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 236116 – New Multi-family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- 236210 – Industrial Building Construction
- 236115 – New Single Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- 236118 – Residential Remodelers
- 1542 Nonresidential construction, not elsewhere classified
- 1541 Industrial buildings and warehouses
- 1621 Single family housing construction
- 1522 Residential construction, not elsewhere classified
- 72130000 – General building construction
- 72100000 – Building construction and support maintenance and repair services
- Zero injuries
- Weekly safety meetings
- OSHA 30 Certified
$18 million single
$30 million aggregate
$5 million single
$6 million aggregate